This is also Affiliate Marketing for beginners in South Africa you need to read it until the very end to get the best of it.
My friend Jerry made $7,395 on black Friday which is around R112,000.
In this article I will cover:
- What is Affiliate Marketing is all about
- How to do Affiliate Marketing In South Africa.
- Where to Find Affiliate Products or Services to promote in South Africa
- Steps build a successful affiliate marketing
- How much do affiliate marketers make in South Africa?
- The Pros and cons
- Where to learn Affiliate Marketing in South Africa
If you stay with me until the very end you will learn in this article how to start a successful affiliate marketing in South Africa and make money online in South Africa from the comfort of your home.
What is Affiliate Marketing and how ti works
Affiliate Marketing is a marketing or business model in which a commission is paid to someone who successfully promotes a company product or service and makes a sale…
Basically, you are the middleman between the product owner and the customer.
You can do affiliate Marketing from anywhere in the world and reach people from around the world using your laptop and internet connection.
This is not Network Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) and you do not need to buy the company products or services or stock up any product.
All you need is to look for a company affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate and you will get your unique affiliate link.
An affiliate link is like your ID it will show you how many people click on your link and how many people buy from your link and the conversion rate.
Below I am explaining how Affiliate Marketing works and this process you can use anywhere in the world.
- Step 1: Choose an Interest. This can be anything at all, any interest, passion or even something you have no personal experience with.
- Step 2: Build a Website. Your website is your business foundation and Wealthy Affiliate have the most sophisticated and feature-rich website and hosting platform.
- Step 3: Attract Visitors to your website. In the online world, we call visitors traffic. Those are people that come to your website.
- Step 4: Earn Revenue. They are over 600 MILLION products/services that you can promote as an affiliate on your website all you need is to find Affiliate Programs
I also have to tell you this affiliate marketing is not for everyone.
If you fall into categories that you do not want to work for free for a few months and reap the reward late or you can not create quality content that helps people to solve their problems then affiliate marketing is not for you.
You probably need a job or continue with what you are doing daily.
I know after showing those results many people will jump in this business model and hope to make this kind of money.
The reality is to achieve those results you need to learn some skills, have a business mindset, take massive action and most definitively do not be a quitter.
Most people fall into the trap when they see a video on Youtube or post make R5,000 per day with Affiliate Marketing In South Africa.
It does not necessarily mean you can start now and start to make R5,000 per day with Affiliate Marketing.
It is a long journey and worth it.
First thing first, you need to build your online foundation and build followers.
I have explained everything in this video.
I just want to clear everything out.
So I will not attract the wrong people or lazy people who think becoming rich or making money online is easy.
Reason to Start Affiliate Marketing In South Africa
According to tradingeconomics.com Unemployment Rate is projected to trend around 36% in 2022 and 35%in 2023.
This can one of the reasons to start your Affiliate Marketing In South Africa as a business and start generating an income for yourself.
Another reason is life is very expensive nowadays earning some extra income in the comfort of your home would be a great idea.
You can start your affiliate marketing business with zero capital and you do not need to worry about customer service, inventory, shipping the product and any headaches that come with operating a business.
The owner of the product will deal with everything and there is a lot of money to be made online as an affiliate marketer.
They are more than 600 MILLION products/services you can choose from and start earning commissions.
But to make it successful and profitable you need to learn how to reach your target audience and actually make money.
You can sign Up for My Free 7 Day Email course and learn how to make money online with Affiliate Marketing In South Africa.
Choose a niche – Your target audience
As said before a niche can be anything you like. It can be a hobby or interest. Once you have found your niche you can check if there is a market for it by using google keyword planner.
Then you have to narrow down your niche.
Your niche cannot be too broad. You should narrow down your niche to focus on a very specific target audience.
For example, if you are more interested in food and diet it is a very broad niche and very competitive niche.
If you narrow it down to a vegan diet and focus on this target audience. This will allow you to stand out from the crowd and see fast results.
Find affiliate programs for your niche.
Once you have a target audience for your niche you need to find affiliate programs to sign up as an Affiliate and promote their products to your target audience and start earning commissions.
To find affiliate programs in South Africa you simply need to go on google and type your niche keyword plus affiliate program.
In this case, I will type Vegan Diet Affiliate Program
You will find a batch of Affiliate programs to join and it is completely free.
nutriciously.com pay to their affiliate up to 60% in commission.
If you sell:
- 0-4 sales per month you get 50% in commissions
- 5-9 sales per month you get 55% in commissions
- 10+ sales per month you get 60% in commissions
Let say if you sell a product that cost $100 you will get $60 in commission which is around R1,000 if you sell only 10 products in a day you will make R10,000 per day in commission
Choose a platform to reach your Target Audience
You have your niche and product to promote then you need to choose a platform to reach your target audience. You can reach your audience on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or create your website.
I will advise you to use Youtube or create a website. Or use both of them for more exposure.
This is the foundation of your Affiliate Marketing business. People are scared of the term website.
Oh, I have to hire some to design my website or be a web designer.
Things have changed now you can build a website in 60 seconds on the Wealthy Affiliate platform, you can create your website in less than 60 seconds.
This is where I host my websites and it is also a platform for internet and affiliate marketers from around the world and if you want to be a super affiliate marketer this is My Top recommendation platform.
Create helpful content to attract your Target Audience
You have built a foundation for your Affiliate Marketing Business. You have a website or youtube channel.
You need to create content. Your website or youtube channel is like a car. For your car to move from point A to B It needs petrol.
The content that you are going to create is petrol to boost your website or channel to get more traffic. Traffic means people who are visiting your website or your Youtube channel.
The more people you get the more money you make. Let assume that your niche is about Vegan Diet
You can talk about:
- Vegan diet for beginners
- Vegan diet for weight loss
- Vegan diet foods
- Vegan diet advantages and disadvantages
- Vegan diet bodybuilding
Once you start generating traffic and people will start noticing the products that you are promoting and click your affiliate and buy from your link and you make commissions.
Without traffic, you do not have a business.
Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online in South Africa and you have the potential of reaching many people around the world only with your laptop and Internet connection.
If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing you can sign up for My Free 7 Day Email Course and learn how you can make money online in South Africa from your bedroom.
How much do affiliate marketers make in South Africa?
It all depends on the affiliate programs, the product percentage per sale and how much traffic you are generating to your affiliate link and the conversion rate.
By regularly putting work South African Affiliate Marketers should expect in terms of productivity:
- Low-level affiliate (earning up to R15,000 per month) — This’ll happen when you continuously nurture your seedling until it becomes a modest plant
- Intermediate-level affiliate (earning up to R50.000 per month) — This’ll happen when your plant becomes self-sufficient with room for growth
- High-level affiliate (earning more than R100,000 per month) — This is when your plant is a fully grown tree that continues to produce more fruits
Pros and Cons of Starting Affiliate Marketing In South Africa
Although affiliate marketing is a multi-billionaire dollar industry there is also some pros and cons that you need to know before you embark on this online business journey.
- Zero/Minimal Investment – You start your affiliate marketing with zero capital.
- Easy to Start – Just pick any products or services and start promoting them.
- Billion-Dollar Business – Affiliate Marketing is multi Billionaire industry
- High Income Potential – There is a lot of money you can make as an affiliate marketer
- Flexibility – You can work from anywhere in the world with your laptop and internet connection
- Commission Based Payment – Your earning is based on commissions if you do make any sale you do not earn money
- Need A Lot Of Patience and Hard Work – It needs a lot of initial work and patience
- No Control Over the Competition – Anyone can do affiliate marketing and there is huge competition
- Uncertainty – You can not predict your income and If you depend on organic traffic Google Algorithm change from time to time and affect many websites.
How to do Affiliate Marketing In South Africa – Final Verdict
Affiliate Marketing is a very good business model to make money online in South Africa and the sky is only the limit.
Most people fail with affiliate marketing because they lack the skills to generate quality traffic and they are desperately in need of money.
If they do not see the result in 1 or 2 months they give up.
You only fail in this business model when you give up. If you want to start this journey be patient and set up your goals for 12 months and mostly take massive action.
If you do it well affiliate marketing can replace your main income and make passive income from home. If you want me to show you step by step how to start your Affiliate Marketing In South Africa.
You can sign up for My 7 Day Email Course and learn how to make money online in South Africa.
If you have any questions please leave them in the comment section. Therefore if you like this article please share it with people you love and let make that money.